To try and explain our church via words is hard… our church is a group of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. But, here’s a go at it anyway:
Mission (what we are called to do):
Follow Jesus. Love people. Impact the world.
Values (passionate ideals that drive our mission):
- We journey on a life-long adventure of spiritual transformation.
- Our pursuit is guided by God’s Spirit, through community, prayer and the Bible.
- Simplicity is reflected in our priorities, calendars, and possessions.
Matthew 11:28-30, 1 Corinthians 9:24-25, Galatians 5:25, Philippians 1:4
- Our relationships are meaningful and intentional.
- Our commitment to each other is more important than personal comfort or gain.
- In community we share our diversity and find unity as we experience life together.
Acts 2:42-47, Ephesians 4:11-16, James 5:16
- Our love is unconditional, tangible, and directed outward.
- We restore the poor and neglected, reconcile divisions, and care for creation.
- We reproduce new Christ-followers and new churches on a similar mission.
Matthew 22:37-39, 25:34-40, 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 13:1-7, Philippians 2:4-8