Read Luke 2:21-35
As we think about the life of Jesus and who we are discovering Him to be, it is really necessary to see His story intertwining with the significant people around Him. Simeon and Anna are two of the people that I can’t wait to meet in heaven!
- What do we discover about Simeon from this passage? What kind of man is he?
- Picture yourself being a young Mary and Joseph. How are you impacted by this meeting at the Temple?
- How do you think Simeon’s story of faithful waiting would impact their faith?
- What do you think Simeon realizes afresh about the God that he has served?
- Is there some insight that you see in this passage about who God is? Who He is revealing Jesus to be?