Read Romans 4:1-8 and Genesis 15:1-6
- According to this passage, how does a person become righteous before God?
- Why do you think Paul uses Abraham for his example?
- Who is “the ungodly” referring to in Romans 4:5 (NIV)? (or “the wicked” in other translations)?
- According to these verses, what are our blessings?
- Why does God credit us with righteousness apart from our works?
WEEK 4 MEMORY VERSE:
However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.