- Read or listen to Genesis 11:27- 12:20
After we leave the story of Noah, the flood, and the covenant, we see the people again grieving God by building a large tower. So they get scattered all over the earth and receive new languages. We then zero in on one man and his lineage: Abram.
- What does God reveal about Himself in these chapters?
I love that it says “the Lord said to Abram”. I wondered what that looked like? How did God “say” what He said?
- How have you heard God voice in your own life?
- What do you learn about Abram in this section- there is a lot, both positive and negative!
- We see both trust and mistrust in Abram, a blend of strong character and weak. In your own life, where do you struggle to trust God?