Read Colossians 2:1-23
- What kind of man do you think Paul is? How is he described/describe himself?
- Today, how do “fine sounding arguments” discourage your heart or disrupt your unity? Can you think of an example of this?
- Look at the instances of “in Him” throughout this section. What happens because we are “in Him”?
- How does this encourage you to not be judged? (v. 16 therefore…)
- Verse 19 reminds me of the vine and branches from John 15 – us holding on as God causes growth. How can you hold on actively today?
- Today, what are you thankful for?