- Read Genesis 1:24-31
Ponder and consider the following questions today:
- What are some of the words used to describe the creation of man and woman?
- Why do you think God specifies that He creates male and female?
- If you think about what you know from the Bible, what does it mean to be a female image bearer? How does being female uniquely reflect God’s image?
- Again, if you think about what you know in the Bible, what does it mean to be a male image bearer? How does being male uniquely reflect God’s image?
- How can the culture and church stereotypes related to maleness and femaleness be hurtful?
- Look at how God provides food for all His creatures in vs. 28-30. What do you notice?
- Lastly, do some drawing! Finish your rendition of creation.