- Read Genesis 3:8-10
These are some of the saddest verses in the Bible for me. God comes to walk with His friends, His creation. He gently calls them to move towards Him when He says, “where are you?”
- What do you think Adam is afraid of in this encounter with his creator?
- In your life, what would you fear having exposed?
- How do you hide from others or from God?
- If God asked you today, “where are you” do you perceive that you are moving towards Him or away from Him?
- What would be a relief for Him to see and know about you?